This spacious designer residence offers something different both inside and out. Positioned close to St Andrews Golf Course, Yanchep National Park and the famous Yanchep Lagoon Beach. Not to mention a hop step and a jump to the shops,schools and public transport. If your looking for a top quality 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home with all the bells and whistles then this is it!! Look no further! This 2 year old wonderful family home features a large open plan kitchen, dining, family living area with a separate Theatre room. The kitchen is well positioned to cook up a storm and is excellent for entertaining with direct access to the outdoor entertaining area. Kitchen includes designer stainless steel appliances,ample cupboards and bench space, 900mm stovetop and oven, large breakfast bar and a large fridge with filtered water and Ice right at your fingertips. When entertaining is a must this house is perfect! Perfect for all weather conditions as the home owners have recently purchased brand new roll down blinds for the outside entertaining alfresco area so you can sit and relax in the sun or sit and watch as it pours. This home has everything, nothing to do just move straight in!! This property wont last long.
Features include but not limited to-
– King sized master suite with built in robes ‘ His and Hers” very own en-suite along with a TV point
– 3 Queen sized secondary bedrooms all with robes
– 2 Bathrooms (1 Family, 1 ensuite)
– Big kitchen centred between the dining and lounge area, boasting a ton of bench/cupboard space, big stainless steel sink, designer splashback, big breakfast bar plus a new Westinghouse 900mm Oven/Stove.
– Separate Theatre room/Games OR make it a 5th Bedroom?
– 6 Kilowatt solar system /24 Panels (forget hefty electricity bills!)
– Double lockup garage with shoppers entrance, and storage shelves for all the tradies out there .PIN Code keypad access
– Opportunity for a pool (NO SOAKWELLS)
– Conduit provided in theatre and main living
– High ceilings 31 course
– Wall mounted R/C Aircons in every bedroom and main living area
– Large modern laundry
– 2 toilets (1 separate)
– Low maintenance landscaped gardens front and back, Timber decking to the rear
– Large open plan dining and living area
– Timber laminate flooring throughout
– Carpet in the bedrooms
– Pet friendly (out the back, large grass space)
– Roof storage compartment with ladder
– Luxury fittings and furnishings throughout
– New Dishwasher
* NBN Connected
* Cornice and skirting throughout
* Reverse Cycle Split System Air-conditioning Throughout
* Gas HWS
Approximate Distances to:
-Mariala Vista Park – 20 Sec Walk
-Sun City Country Club 2 min drive
-Yanchep National Park 2 min drive
-Yanchep Lagoon approx 4 min drive
-Freeway approx. 2 min (proposed extension and train line)
Live amongst stunning natural beauty, with only being a few minutes from schools, shops, dining and recreational facilities and beaches.
Properties Gallery Photos.