Stoneville Road, Mundaring 6073
Direct Move’s Agent Assisted Service is proud to present this stunning character home in the hills.
Close enough to the town centre and set behind big timber gates, this property is looking for someone to love it just as much as the current owners have.
The natural bush, and lush lawns make a beautiful setting for this unique property that you’ll find hard to match in this area.
The property boasts huge windows and high ceilings through-out, massive exposed Karri beams from the old East Perth railway sheds, two spiral staircases, indoor pond, vaulted ceilings, a variety of recycled hardwoods used in doors, windows and kitchen furniture.
Walking distance to primary schools, shops, restaurants, cafes, public transport, medical centre. It backs onto Summit Reserve and overlooks A Class Reserve in Noblewood Estate.
• Master bedroom with dressing room, ensuite and outside covered patio on balcony
• 2 large bedrooms with built-in robes, one with balcony
• Attic for extra space
• Study nook upstairs
• Polished boards throughout upstairs
• Downstairs family bathroom with corner spa-bath
• Bathroom off pool room
• Huge open plan living
• Timber kitchen with dishwasher, Ilve oven and walk in pantry
• Sitting/Study/theatre room or 4th bedroom
• Sparkling below ground pool with pool room
• Jotul wood fire heater
• Split system air conditioning
• 9m x 6m three phase powered workshop with lean-to
• 9m x 3m storage (attached to workshop)
• Wood shed or aviary
• Paved patio with wisteria covered pergola
• Fully fenced 4,047m2 block
4000 sq mtr