Holbeck Street, Doubleview 6018
“We highly recommend using the services of Peter and Direct Move to anyone wanting to sell their property. Direct Move provides a range of excellent services to choose from, with great flexibility to “mix and match” the services you require, at a price that anyone can afford. The exposure of the property through the very best websites was AWESOME! We were also very happy to deal with a local Western Australian based company, rather than an “unknown” from further afield. Being local, Peter was always available to answer questions and knows the WA market intimately. Always willing to be of help, he was only a phone call away, so we never felt we were alone. His reliable, professional, support and guidance was very much appreciated throughout the process. We found this was incredible value for such matchless ongoing personal support. We saved thousands of dollars through not having to pay expensive real estate commissions. Thank you Peter for your invaluable help in selling our property!”
This immaculate, beautifully maintained 2 bedroom 1 bathroom home nestles within leafy Holbeck Close, one of a group of only 10 units. Located in an elevated position, in a delightful garden setting, it’s just a few steps away from public transport, trendy cafes, boutiques, grocery stores & restaurants.
Although conveniently close to everything, this home is a tranquil haven, situated at the rear of the complex, away from the hustle and bustle of the main road, in a quiet cul-de-sac.
– Open plan living, with a pleasant outlook over the garden from large sliding doors.
– Light and bright open kitchen with solid timber (Tasmanian Oak) cupboard doors & plenty of storage.
– Gas cooktop with externally vented slide-out rangehood above.
– Two large sized bedrooms, with brand new built-in mirrored sliding door robe to main bedroom.
– Combined Laundry and Bathroom with large shower/ Roman bath.
– Separate Toilet off bathroom.
– Freshly painted throughout, with brand new carpets to both bedrooms and Living area.
– New reverse cycle split system airconditioning.
– Private, large covered courtyard for outdoor entertaining with glittering glimpses of Perth inland area.
– A productive grapevine entwines the north facing pergola, providing dappled shade for summer, light in winter and lots of yummy grapes!
– Access to huge lawn area with retractable clothesline a few steps from back door.
– The undercover car parking bay is just a stone’s throw from your front door, plus there’s additional visitor parking on site.
– Strata-maintained gardens & lawns. Ideal low-maintenance living!
$8,000 COMMISSION SAVED